Celebrating Fearless Living with an Illustrious Getaway
In celebration of Hotel Figueroa’s 92nd Birthday, we proudly present “Bold Like Bouldin.” This world-class experience honors Maude Bouldin, the fearlessly bold woman who flew airplanes, rode motorcycles, and originally led Hotel Figueroa in 1926 as general manager – the first known female in the industry to hold this title.
Your illustrious getaway begins with a flight courtesy of JetSmater private jet in honor of Maude Bouldin's love of aviation. You’ll stay five nights in the Casablanca Suite which features a bookshelf with a secret passageway to the reservations-only, Bar Alta and its VIP lounge, Casbah. Cheers to the good life as you partake in a private cocktail-making class with Cocktailier Dushan Zaric and an intimate dinner created by four-time James Beard Award nominee Chef Casey Lane. Your grand experience also includes use of Tesla Model X to zip around town and an LA Original gift basket brimming with a curated selection of artwork and artful treasures designed by local artisans.
- Five nights in the Casablanca Suite which features a parlor with seating area and wet bar; separate bedroom with king bed; private passage way to the reservations-only Bar Alta; Sferra linens; William Roam bath amenities; two 48-inch LG Smart TVs; in-room iPad (powered by Intelity); and Vittoria espresso maker.
- Intimate dining experience for four guests, created by four-time James Beard Award nominee Chef Casey Lane, butler served in Casbah, an antique glass tiled private space accessed exclusively by the Casablanca Suite.
- Cocktail-making class for four with bartending legend, Dushan Zaric in the reservations-only Bar Alta.
- One custom LA Original gift basket brimming with a curated selection of artwork and artful treasures designed by local artisans.
- Use of a Tesla Model X throughout duration of stay to zip around L.A. in sustainable style and complimentary valet parking. * Based on availability. Additional fees may apply.
- Up to $10,000 in JetSmarter flight services, in honor of Maude Bouldin’s love of aviation.*Additional fees may apply for long haul and international flights.
Reserve for $20,000. Subject to availability. Some restrictions apply. Please call reservations at 877.724.1973 to reserve this experience.