The Hotel Figueroa Work Perks Subscription Program is for teams who are looking for a flexible, creative, and inspiring workspace that also meets employees’ expectations for a safe, clean, and appropriately socially distanced environment, consistent with the recommendations of CDC and WHO.
While your company has many team members safely working from home, many employers are also looking at how to develop a plan to safely return to a place where you are able to meet face-to-face.
The Hotel Figueroa Work Perks Subscription Program allows your team to work remotely 4 days per week, with one day per week designated for in-person meetings and collaborations at a creative and luxurious location in downtown LA all while adhering to recommendations of CDC and WHO. A weekly subscription allows for a flexible home base to maximize team collaborations, meetings with clients, and focus on more idea generation. All while saving on costs and commitments of an office lease.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.
• One full day per week subscription to Sparrow – all-day usage from 7AM to 7PM, Also available Mon, Tues, Wed, & Thurs.
• Four (4) Classic Suites for calls/private offices (10am to 4pm)
• Unlimited use of hi-speed copy machine and copy paper for B&W printing. Additional printing options available. Pricing upon request
• Free self-parking
• Access to the following amenities available a la carte
• F&B delivery, individually packaged for safety
• Day-use hotel rooms for calls/private office (9am to 4pm)
• Rental AV equipment/tech. Pricing upon request
• Four (4) additional day use Classic Suites for calls/private offices (10am to 4pm) included
• Secured storage of office items up to 5 medium moving boxes
• Complimentary use of hotel address, receiving of package deliveries and mail
• Unlimited use of hi-speed copy machine and copy paper for color printing.
• Access to private fitness center room
• Access to hotel pool
We take our role in protecting our guests with the utmost precaution and care by introducing additional measures to safeguard their well-being and ensure every stay is safe, clean, and comfortable.
Our day-to-day changes at the iconic hotel include: frequent sanitization of high-contact points, such as elevator buttons, door handles, reception counters, bathrooms, and conference rooms. Rigorous cleaning and sanitization of guest rooms, including spacing between guest occupancy in each room; a remote check-in kiosk, with a safe 10’ away social distance protocol; pushing the elevator buttons for each guest, and minimizing crowding in our elevators. In order to continue our responsiveness to our guests, interactions can now be accomplished over text message as well.
• Inclusions – Day-use hotel rooms for private offices/calls
• Food & Beverage – Fresh and healthy food boxes available for pre-order
• Parking – Complimentary self-parking
• Technical -Top of the line office and audio/visual tech: List of AV/tech services available
• Relaxation perks: Free use of ‘APTIV’ wellness app on the in-room iPads. Access to pool, fitness area (all socially distanced).
The focal point of the hotel’s meeting and ballroom facilities is Sparrow (Former Gran Sala). The traditional elements of Spanish Colonial architecture feature an original limestone fireplace from the 1920s. Fully functional bars can be placed anywhere in the room. This space offers a multitude of configurations for functions. Tall French glass doors allow natural light into the room, as it captures a perfect view of the pool deck with downtown Los Angeles in the background.
2,091 Square Feet
Virtual Tour: https://bit.ly/GranSala
Averaging 353 square feet, our Classic Suite has a plush king-size bed with all the amenities of Hotel Figueroa’s rooms, plus a spacious living room featuring an executive writing desk, as well as two LG Smart TVs and a luxe bathroom with double-basin vanity, glass-enclosed shower and water closet.
353 Square Feet
Virtual Tour: https://bit.ly/ClassicSuites